THE KEY WEAKNESSES OF THIS SURVEY:
- Question wording is slanted to support government proposals,
- Definitions of “assault rifle” and “high-capacity magazine” are incorrect and misleading,
- Support for gun bans decreases with knowledge of current gun laws,
- Sample selection is not representative [it is a panel of volunteers, not a random sample], and
- Report inadequately points out the limitations of their findings.
BY GARY MAUSER, JUSTICE FOR GUN OWNERS – MAY 25, 2019 https://justiceforgunowners.ca/survey-exaggerates-support-for-gun-bans/