THE GUN BLOG – PAL APPLICATION FORM WRITTEN AS A LETTER (HUMOUR) — Canadians need a licence authorized by the federal police to legally buy, sell, own or transport any gun, and to buy ammunition. Here’s a humorous look at how a licence application might look if it were written as a letter. Dear Federal Police, I’d like to please request your permission to own firearms. READ THE REST: