CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINK
Related Information in the above link
- Andrew Scheer’s Keynote Address to the Canadian Shooting Sports Association annual meeting (Christopher di Armani)
- Andrew Scheer Talks Firearms With Rod Giltaca (Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights)
- Meet the Candidates: Andrew Scheer (Calibre Magazine)
- Conservative Party’s Policy Declaration on Firearms can be found here.
RCMP: 480 CPIC Breaches between 1995 and 2010 https://dennisryoung.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/CPIC-Breaches-1995-2010.pdf
FACTS YOU NEED FOR THE COMING FIGHT
The Trudeau Liberals remain eager to crack down on gun owners. To keep their base happy, the Liberals must honour at least some of their promises. And we are easy meat. BY GARY MAUSER – JUSTICE FOR GUN OWNERS – MAY 12, 2017 http://justiceforgunowners.ca/facts-you-need-for-the-coming-fight/
This article was published in the May/June issue of the Canadian Firearms Journal. Other issues with many fascinating articles are available at this website: https://nfa.ca/news-media/cfj/
TRUST IN HIGH RIVER RCMP TO REMAIN BROKEN: MINISTER GOODALE’S RESPONSE TO OUR E-PETITION http://www.ourcommons.ca/Content/ePetitions/Responses/421/e-179/421-01217_PS_E.pdf
REPLY: On July 5, 2013, the Chair of the Commission for Public Complaints against the RCMP, now the Civilian Review and Complaints Commission for the RCMP (CRCC), initiated a public interest investigation into the conduct of members of the RCMP during the evacuation of High River, Alberta. The CRCC’s interim report was released on February 12, 2015, and its final report, which included 52 findings and 10 recommendations, was released on April 29, 2016.
The Government does not intend to hold a judicial inquiry into this matter.
Statements made in a letter signed by former Public Safety Minister Vic Toews dated January 15, 2013 (copy attached)
- “…classifications are based on risk to public safety.”
- “Some firearms are classified on the basis of their physical characteristics, such as barrel length or type of action; others are specified by make and model in the Criminal Code and its supporting regulations.”
- “Due to the risk to public safety, some firearms may only be transported for purposes such as…”
- “…regulations made under the Criminal Code limit the capacity of certain firearms magazines in order to make them safer by reducing the number of shots that can be fired in quick succession.”