ALBERTA JUSTICE FOIP: “MISTAKES WERE MADE DURING THE FLOOD” – EXCERPT: “Your government claims they didn’t give the order to smash up High River. Somebody did. That’s why Doug Griffiths stood up in the legislature the first day of the fall sitting and admitted “mistakes were made during the flood”. He couldn’t come right out and admit who gave the order could be?” Alberta Justice and Solicitor General FOIP Response dated April 12, 2019 received on April 17, 2019 by Dennis R. Young. MY COMMENT: Wonder why they have been hiding these pages for four and a half years?
BACKGROUND INFORMATION: THIRD REQUEST FOR INQUIRY: HIGH RIVER FORCED ENTRIES AND RIGHTS VIOLATIONS – Submitted to the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Alberta dated April 9, 2019 – OPIC File: 004947 – Alberta Justice and Solicitor General File: 2014-G-0335 https://dennisryoung.ca/2019/04/11/third-high-river-request-for-inquiry-submitted/
- Inadequate Searches for Records
- Missing Meeting Minutes on $2.45 Million in Damage Claims
- Missing Meeting Minutes on Rights Violations
- Failed to Provide all Correspondence, E-Mails, Reports, Advice and Legal Opinions
- Disclosure Harmful to Law Enforcement