CBSA Access to Information response dated Dec 6, 2018 – Received Dec 18, 2018 by Dennis R. Young
- We Do not track people’s intended destinations.
- Integrated Customs Enforcement System reports shows seizures at a national level.
- The system does not breakdown the seizures for “real criminals” (i.e. Smuggling with criminal intent)
- The system doesn’t breakdown seizures for “persons who were ignorant of the law.”
- We do not track people’s intended destinations.
ATTACHED CBSA TABLE: Firearms Seizures (Jan 1, 2011 to April 15, 2018) 3,741 Firearms Seized in 2,483 Firearms Seizures