Transfer to New Web Hosting Provider
Due to performance issues with Dennis’ original web host, I’ve moved the site to a new web hosting provider and am working through a list of minor issues caused by this change.
For the most part, the site operates correctly and I’m working through those issues and resolving them as time permits.
Other Changes to be completed include:
- updating MailChimp to include links to new items posted. This won’t be resolved until early May as I’m out of cell phone range until then and MailChimp requires 2-Factor Authentication that was updated to my cell phone number when Dennis transitioned his project to me. When I reach the land of cell phone coverage again I will update this to my non-cell phone number so I can access Dennis’ MailChimp account from anywhere.
- Since before Dennis passed I’ve attempted to obtain passwords for Dennis Young’s Facebook Page and Twitter account from his computer tech. Those [endlessly] repeated requests have gone unanswered. As a result I will create a new Facebook page and new Twitter account. As soon as those new accounts are created I will attempt to contact followers of the old FB Page and Twitter account to follow the new page and account.
- Twitter is not loading the image for posts when automatically tweeted via MailChimp.
- The Google Document Plugin used to display PDF files is no longer functional. These links will be updated manually over the next month, as each individual link must be regenerated using a new PDF document viewer.
- New Twitter account will be live in early May.
- New Facebook page is live now and will be automated shortly.
If you have any questions, please contact me directly.
Yours in Liberty,
Christopher di Armani